Nationwide Recruitment for Civil Engineer at Tongyi Group Nigeria Limited
Tongyi – One of the group was established in 1997, since the establishment of the company, has been “good faith compliance, quality assurance, safety first” principle, the company’s main business areas including roads, bridges, tunnels, traffic engineering, municipal engineering construction, housing construction, Large-scale shopping malls, thermal power stations and technology development and consulting, testing and testing and other related auxiliary industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Work on General Construction Projects (Road, Bridges, Culvert etc.)
- Sets objectives, in close collaboration with Site Supervisory staff, on technical, (choice of equipment), financial (forecast of expenditure) and human issues
- Assists with site personnel management, with compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the management of plant/equipment and materials.
- Passes on contractual issues, meeting up with deadlines for approval and participates in site reporting.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures
- Clearly defines and in great detail: the execution, schedule, technical options, drafting of documents etc., concerning the structural works section of the structure
- Takes part in checking the works progress schedules and, if necessary, modifies them
- Coordinates the Construction work and gets them executed and supervises them until handover
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Establishes management procedures for risks/opportunities
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Civil Engineering
- Must be a Member of Council of Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- Candidates should have good understanding of Road Construction, Bridges and Culverts system
- Ability to Prioritize, schedule work and meet deadlines
- Candidates will lead and coordinate
- Must be willing to travel to inspect, supervise and report on the progress on company’s projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Computer Aided Design Softwares (AutoCAD, Revit etc.)
- Good Communication and Writing Skills
Deadline: 3rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.