Intuivar Limited – Our client, a Nigerian based professional service organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC HR-Volunteer
- We are currently expanding nationwide and seeking young and analytical NYSC members who are enthusiastic about starting a career in HR and management consulting. Interested and eligible candidates who have graduated but are yet to proceed for NYSC can also apply.
- Good HND/University degree in any discipline
- Ability to work with all MS office packages.
- Excellent communication abilities- Both written and spoken
Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to helping to plan, execute and manage projects, you:
- Must be willing and available to work remotely
- Must be willing and available to volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours a day
- Must be willing and available to attend all training sessions
- Must be willing and available to work
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with other volunteers
- Letter of commendation
- Verifiable evidence of work experience
- Post volunteering mentoring
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject of the email.