NDLEA Recruitment for Narcotic Assistant (Entry Level) – Nationwide
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
Applications are invited from suitable applicants for the position below in the agency:
Job Title: Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre
Job Type: Permanent Position
Role Specific Requirements
- Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
Deadline: Thursday, 29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application (You must be signed up to apply)
Click here for more information
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.