Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Factory Costing Analyst
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Costing Analyst
Ref No: 9999
Location: Agbara and Flowergate Factories – Ogun
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria PLC is currently looking for a Factory Costing Analyst who will provide support and expertise in the area of cost/costing analysis.
A day in the life of…
- Mornings are all about organization and alignment. The first thing you would do after stepping into the office is to perform a health check to know how expenses are looking like.
- The next part of the day is to do your financial analysis, which will cover your variance analysis. You will also monitor all the compliance of all the operations with the internal and external policies so for example you will be checking the YPO, confirm if the goods have been received or not and to ensure that at any point in time we are complying with the internal requirement and the external requirement.
- There are so many areas, it could be material pricing , material usage, the trend of the expenses in the cost center, process order checks, purchase order checks, maintenance related segment and Assets Under Construction (AUC). After the health check, you have to do a follow up if there are variances, for instance if you check material variance and you see that something has gone outside the trend you need to find out what has happened by walking to the production team to find out what has really happened to create an understanding of whatever is going on.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Communication Skills (both orally and written)
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, both within the function and with other members of the factory
- Team Player
- Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 2-3 years of costing experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of costing experience.
- Experience in Internal Control an added advantage
- ICAN/ ACCA Certified /writing ICAN/ACCA exams
- Knowledge in SAP
- Works independently without supervision
Deadline: 22nd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.