Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Treasury Officer (Cash and Bank)
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer (Cash and Bank)
Ref No: 9999
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose- to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. We expect this same commitment of our Treasury Officer who Keeps track of all the Company’s Cash and Bank transactions, reconciles the bank account balances with the Bank ledger and reports on the Cash position to management as and when required.
- To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills, strong drive and passion for business results.
A day in the life of…
- Mornings are all about organization and alignment. The first thing is to correctly update the bank and cash reports for management use.You will also liaise with banks and other departments in the Company to ensure that bank transactions, i.e. payments and cash receipts, are timely executed. The next part of my mornings are to ensure posting in the books of all payment vouchers and official receipts issued within 24 hours of the transactions and ensure that all open items of bank reconciliation are resolved and cleared on a daily basis.
- It’s time to grab some Lunch at about 12:30pm, you go to lunch and chat with colleagues as we believe bonding and interpersonal communication are an important part of the job. After Lunch, you handle issues relating to receipts for cash collections and ensure that all open items of bank reconciliation are resolved and cleared on a daily basis.
- Before you close for the day, you also follow up with the Accounts Payable unit of Nestlé Business Services to ensure that due payments are ran and paid in time.
What will make you successful:
- B.Sc or HND in any Accounting, Finance related discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to banking.
- Knowledge of Nestle Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay process, policies and tools
- Knowledge of internal controls on Account Payables (AP) processes
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
- Prior experience in accounting or finance would be beneficial.
- SAP experience as asset.
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant experience/ Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc).
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting & Finance
Deadline: 4th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.