New Career Opportunities at the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN)
The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
To implement an anticipated Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and Social Services project in Kano State, IHVN is requesting for interested applicants to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Public Health, Development Studies, Social Work or other health related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in senior program management implementing international development activities in Africa, with preference given to OVC and HIV/AIDS/ Health
Job Title: Director of Programs (DOP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Management Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, social sciences or related field
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and managing OVC and HIV programs
- Five (5) years of experience managing USG-funded activities, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting
Job Title: Chief of Party
- Master’s degree in Public Health or other relevant field.
- Seven (7) years of experience in senior program management implementing international development activities in Africa, with preference given to OVC and HIV/AIDS/ Health.
Job Title: Director Finance and Operations (DFO)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent, and an ACA/ACCA/CPA, or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- Seven (7) years of experience managing finance and operations of similar programs
- Three (3) years of experience managing finance and operations for USG-funded programs.
Job Title: Director, Strategic Information (DSI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Work, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, Analytics or a related field is required. A Master’sdegree preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in USG-funded programs designing, establishing, and managing M&E systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive.
- 5 years of experience in USG-funded programs designing and managing M&E systems.
Deadline: 16th August, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier Application Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft word format to the “Assistant Director, Human Resources” through this email address: email@example.com
Note: Candidates should indicate appropriate position in their application letter. IHVN is an equal opportunity employer.