NYSC Batch ‘B’ Certificates Verification 2019 – Foreign Nigerian Graduates
The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates that the Scheme has devised a new strategy of verifying certificates and other documents submitted for mobilization by foreign graduates, with effect from 2019 Batch “B” Stream II Service Year.
Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates
To ensure that the verification exercise is carried out seamlessly, Management has earmarked one centre in each of the six geo-political zones. The centres are:
- Lagos State: NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office, Babs Animasahun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
- Enugu State: NYSC Secretariat, 2, Abakaliki Road, GRA Enugu.
- Rivers State: NYSC Secretariat, 40, Ikwere Road, Port- Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Bauchi State: NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi
- Kano State: NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano.
- FCT (Abuja): NYSC Secretariat, Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja.
Accordingly, all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates are hereby advised to physically present themselves along with onginal copies of their certificates, transcripts, travel documents and evaluation letters from Federal Ministry of Education and residence permit (where applicable) for sighting/verification.
The verification exercise will last for four days starting from Tuesday 6th to Saturday 10th August, 2019. All persons who were exempted from service and those whose mode of study was part-time should also present themselves with their credentials for physical verification.
Please note that this exercise is mandatory. All foreign trained graduates are at liberty to present themselves at any of the verification centres nearest or most convenient for them.