Ongoing Recruitment at AT&A Group Limited, 19th August, 2019
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive, Haulage/Logistics
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Title: Executive Driver
- The company driver is responsible for ensuring the proper maintenance of AT&A vehicles and the safe delivery of staff to their respective destinations as well as the timely delivery and collection of written documents;
- The company driver is required to conduct periodic checks of the vehicles and make appropriate complaints and advise on repairs where necessary. Drivers also have a duty to remain alert and be aware of their environment around their vehicle. They must be on the lookout for other vehicles, pedestrians and road hazards.
- Maintain high standard of service to both staff and external guests;
- Ensure staff are safely driven to and from their respective destination;
- Ensure you drive at a reasonable speed;
- Adaptation of a healthy lifestyle to promote physical fitness;
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty;
- Every driver on the road has a duty to drive at a reasonable, safe speed. What constitutes a safe speed is determined more by traffic conditions, weather conditions, road conditions and visibility;
- Drivers also have a duty to keep their vehicles maintained and in safe operating condition. All lights and brakes need to be working properly and he/she must ensure that the vehicle’s fluids are at optimal levels;
- Ensure company cars are clean and in good condition; Clean car seats, rugs, dashboards and mats on a daily basis;
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking tire pressure and seat belts, ensuring they are in good order;
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc;
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule;
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required;
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations;
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances;
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures;
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Mentally chart out best possible route to reach desired destination;
- Log official trips;
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills And Abilities
- The knowledge, experience and skills required for satisfactory job performance.
The company driver must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of Federal Road Safety Laws;
- Good traffic judgment;
- Good knowledge about car mechanics;
- knowledge of driving protocols and procedures;
- Well-versed in reading maps and handling GPS;
- Keen understanding of handling basic vehicle maintenance and repair tasks.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, some weekends and public holidays as required;
- Discreet and respectful of confidentiality;
- Integrity and politeness.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- The company driver should be a seasoned, well experienced driver with a minimum of 5 years corporate driving experience and a valid driver’s license.
- He should have proven experience, a good driving record with no traffic violations and have experience in maintaining and repairing vehicles.
- Minimum of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.C.E)
The company driver must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent driving skills;
- Excellent visionary projection;
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good in communicating in English
- Being well-organized and systematic ;
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual;
- Personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic;
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations;
- Complete understanding of charting out best possible routes in order to save time and fuel;
- Exceptional city, intercity and interstate navigation skills;
- Capability of working well under pressure especially in adverse situations such as accidents or traffic;
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent driving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Communication skills, especially verbal;
- Problem analysis and problem – solving;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Time management skills;
- Any other duties/roles that would be assigned to him by the Executive Management from time to time.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle. They pick up documents, packages, letters and food orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages, food orders and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- The candidate must possess a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Be able to work on weekends
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
Deadline: 1st September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.