BREPS Services Limited – We deal on Human Resources and Employment Solutions, delivering services to our Clients and Employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- In view of the growth of our business structure and services, we need the services of experienced Call Centre Agent. The successful candidate will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products and services we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
- The candidate will also inform customers of the product/services terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to frontline managers of various areas.
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information from clients and customers using available resources.
- Constantly contacting our top clients and giving the necessary updates where applicable.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate personnel
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English or linguistics with a minimum of 1-year experience in Call Centre Management.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Proficient in relevant computer applications like Microsoft word, Excel
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Our fast growing company is looking for a motivated business development officer with good cooperate marketing and digital marketing skills to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Essentially, business development, as the title implies, is a results driven role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Working experience in the business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills
Job Title: Legal & Compliance Officer
Reporting Line: Legal & Compliance Officer
- We are providing compliance services for a fast-growing health care company in UK.
- The company also has a range of existing contractual relationships which include detailed performance and reporting obligations which need to be managed and developed.
- The role provides support and guidance to our operational team in the monitoring and management of these contract obligations in order to deliver the required levels of compliance.
- The role provides a focus for monitoring compliance activity across the business and in delivering performance improvement.
- Trainee – Company Compliance Officer with responsibilities for culture & ethics, investigations, health & safety.
- Provide day-to-day legal advice and support to the HR team and business
- Provide HR advise on employment laws and implementations
- Keep HR informed of significant labour and employment trends, legislation and rulings that will impact business.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures
- Advise on employment aspects of various business transactions, including reorganizations and integrations, HR projects/initiatives.
- Assist in conduct of periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are being followed
In Undertaking the Role, You Will Be Expected To:
- Deliver clear, well-reasoned and commercially focused legal advice under time pressure
- Identify and provide timely solutions in relation to areas of employment-law related risk
- Respond to business issues in a timely manner, working collaboratively and providing workable, pragmatic solutions
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- B.Sc Human Resources Management, Law, International Law or any related fields.
- Quickly be able to cultivate business relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, collaborative and a change agent to help drive efficiency, transformation and success.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Effective communication skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to influence senior decision makers
- Able to work effectively across functional teams
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and have good time management skills
- Ability to pay acute attention to detail.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.