Ongoing Recruitment at Newchip Technologies, 23rd August, 2019
Newchip Technologies is a fast growing ICT and online retail company registered with CAC and started operations in 2015 with the aim of providing low cost ICT services which includes website and mobile app development, business branding, digital marketing, system maintenance, gadgets (mobile phones and computers), software development and training for individuals and organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketer
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
Job Title: Accountant
- Accountants and auditors ensure that companies or organizations are efficiently operating.
- They do this by accessing financial records of their clients. Duties include analyzing data, finance reports, budgets, tax returns, and accounting records.
Job Title: Customers Retention and Habitation Officer
- Customer lifetime value enables an organization to calculate the net present value of the profit an organization will realize on a customer over a given period of time.
- Retention Rate is the percentage of the total number of customers retained in context to the customers that approached for cancellation.
Job Title: System Operator
- A system operator is on the front lines ensuring the reliable delivery of electricity to consumers, businesses and industry.
- System operators manage the power grid from a set of computer consoles within a control center.
- In many ways being a system operator is similar to military service.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- The Dispatch Rider Duties include: Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- A digital marketing professional, or specialist, is often responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company’s product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
Job Title: Graphics Designer/Website
- Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Deadline: 29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.