Ongoing Recruitment at USAKING Services Limited, 20th August, 2019
USAKING Services Limited is a NIGERIA based company with registry code RC: 978658. We are one of the leading professional property management (Real Estate), cleaning services and maintenance company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Destablishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance, negotiating contracts and packages.
- Applicant should stay around (Ogba, Ikeja, Yaba, Anthony, Onipanu, Egbeda) and its environs.
Job Title: Graphics Designer/ IT Personnel
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Applicants should reside on the island around (Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, VI, Lekki) and its environs.
Job Title: Qualified Nurse
- Help provide primary care to patients.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person at:
No. 5, Alhaji Rafiu Obitayo Street,
By Gbola Salami, by Domino’s pizza,
For More information: Please call: 07056696233, 08068199545