Legend Hospitality Managers Limited – Our client is a 3-star boutique hotel in Ado-Ekiti metropolis of Ekiti State having quick-service restaurant as its major business unit, 25 tastefully-furnished rooms, all necessary facilities for accommodation services, banquet/event services, indoor/outdoor catering services and leisure services.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- The Storekeeper is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material.
- He/She will also assist in keeping accurate inventory balances and maintaining a safe work environment in accordance with established policies and practices.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to assigned inventory location.
- Issues material to customers and in current system based on request specifications.
- Fills requisitions, pick-lists, requests for materials, and/or other stock items and distributes items to various crafts throughout the facility.
- Marks materials with identifying information and updates system with location.
- Performs inventory audits at all warehouses, as required.
- Provides support for Projects and Turn Arounds, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
- A diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Procurement, Logistics, or related discipline.
- 2 years related work experience required.
- Applicants should reside around Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Oversees the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Applicant should be at least 45 years of age.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
Job Title: Driver
- The hotel driver is responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Inspect the vehicles and perform basic support undertakings like changing the oil, refueling the car(s), changing the batteries, and checking and repairing some minor issues.
- Recognize electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to the supervisor.
- Ensure that the vehicles are constantly kept perfect and clean.
- Convey and get packages and run errands for managers, supervisors and other senior staff on solicitation.
- Drop and pick up staff and business partners of the organization from gatherings, airplane terminals et cetera.
- Appropriately licensed to drive vehicles.
- Sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Accounting Officer performs a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- A graduate degree in Accounting. Relevant certification is a plus.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Security guards protect our premises, assets and personnel, maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- As a Sales Executive, you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel
- Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- A graduate Degree from a recognized university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related field.
- 3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area
- Applicants should reside around Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti.
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Operations Supervisor highlights short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manger and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the Supervisors daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters and sales targets.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L’s and forecasting.
- Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
- Graduate Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
- A purchasing officer works with suppliers to negotiate contracts for purchase of required goods and keep accurate records of transactions trends.
- He/She also assists the Finance and Operational Departments in the monitoring, reporting and controlling of Cost of Sales in the hotel, including audit and control, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Implement sound purchasing policies, systems and procedures in accordance with Company standards.
- Monitor vendors for quality, service and price through standard purchasing specifications.
- Obtain competitive quotations for hotel requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased.
- Receives market list from the Executive Chef on a daily basis and arranges for delivery of those items daily.
- Ensures that all order receiving dates are updated by the buyers according to the suppliers promised delivery dates.
- Ensures that all authorised or approved purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers/vendors for delivery purposes on a daily basis.
- Ensures & verifies that quotations are regularly updated and supplier’s new current price lists are maintained.
- Maintains all documents, files and listings up-to-date and performs his duties in the most efficient manner.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills required, along with a demonstrated ability to develop negotiation strategies for complex activities.
- Ability to evaluate legal and business risks and ramifications of proposed contractual terms.
- Graduate or diploma in business administration or related field.
- Good knowledge of MS office suite.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Asst. Purchase manager with expertise in the Hotel and Catering industry.
- Applicants should reside around Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti.
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply