The News Chronicle, an Abuja-based online newspaper is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media/ Digital Marketing Executive
- We are seeking for exceptionally talented social media executive who also have strong grasp of social media marketing principles.
- Ensure that contents from the company generate the necessary attention and traffic on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channel.
- Must be able to plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
- Publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Collaborate with the advert executive and editor to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- The applicant must be a driven Social Media Specialist who attracts and interacts with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Though there is no specific academic requirement for the job. However, qualification in ICT will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must be a resident of Abuja.
- He/she must be very personable, dependable and with good work ethic.
We offer attractive salary and a friendly work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.