Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Performance Drilling Engineer
Location: Lagos, with occasional visits offshore
Job Type: Contract
- Co-ordinate the Drilling and Completion activities support from the subject matter experts before, during and after well execution across the assets
- Proffer solutions and develop new processes as required to improve efficiency across all aspects of mud
- Perform QAQC of Drilling and Completions database and reporting software such as WELLVIEW
- Monitor WELLVIEW morning report coding to ensure compliant for operations performed using the rig.
- Benchmark drilling performance tracking across industry using RUSHMORE data software
- Ability to contribute effectively to company HSSE programs & systems. Promote active use of the SHIC system and ensure strict compliance with HSSE-MS manual.
- Custodian of Drilling Risks Register. Define hazards, Assess risks and define mitigations
- Conduct multi-disciplinary team meetings to discuss identified risks and ensure mitigations/contingencies areCo-ordinate Service Quality Meetings with contractors
- A degree qualification in Engineering discipline.
- Highly experienced in waste management, solid control optimization and drilling fluid management.
- Good knowledge of well survey database management.
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams during a project phase.
- Management / supervisory skill set.
- Minimum 13 years industry experience in oil and gas Company
- Data Usage, Optimization, Operation Support, Drilling fluid, Well Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online