Product Sales Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support, product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution
- Bachelor’s or Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process, Valves & actuators
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Sales, Mechanical Engineering, Oil and Gas Process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online