Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support, product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution
- Bachelor’s or Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process, Valves & actuators
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Sales, Mechanical Engineering, Oil and Gas Process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online