Expanse Technology – We are a small team of designers and developers with a wealth of experience in building digital products. We work with companies on innovative ideas, and partner with them to bring ideas to life. Being small and simple lets us move quickly. We get straight to understanding exactly what you need, and then go to work to deliver a stunning experience. Individually, we’ve also built products for ourselves, or contributed in a big way to other startups.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
- Implementing pixel-perfect design prototypes for our website, internal and user-facing dashboards
- Regularly optimizing the frontend code for faster loading, better usability, conversion optimizations.
- Connecting frontend components to the backend using Restful API’s.
- Assisting the Growth team in coding various web collaterals, and optimizing user journeys on the website.
- Work directly with the UX design team to continuously improve our customers (both internal and external) experience
- 1+ year experience in web development
- Familiarity with the either React .js or Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Gulp, Npm, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Job Title: Android Developer
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Experience with developing apps with Android SDK
- Sound Knowledge of Java and(or) Kotlin
- Working knowledge of AAC and android Jetpack
- Familiarity with EventBus, Retrofit2, Realm,
- Ability to use git
Job Title: Cross Platform Mobile Developer
- We are looking for mobile developers to join our team! If you are familiar with React Native Framework, we want you! You will work within our small team, being part of the full product cycle, making decisions, and creating new and innovative products for our mobile users.
- Implementing pixel-perfect design prototypes for mobile apps
- Design, develop and maintain large-scale, visually appealing, modular applications;
- Help determine scope and requirements for new products and enhancements to existing products;
- Configure and maintain systems related to applications under development;
- Test and debug code;
- Adhere to delivery schedules coordinated with project managers;
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the teams.
- Experience with developing and developing apps with React native
- At least one deployed React Native mobile app
- Ability to use git
- Knowledge of Firebase, test-driven development, specifically unit and UI testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with a variety of people.
Job Title: iOS Developer
- We are looking for a skilled iOS developer who will join our team of talented engineers to design and help us to build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and perform well working in a dynamic environment.
- Create and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Cover your code with unit tests to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs and improve application performance.
- Explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years’ experience of working on an iOS Developer position.
- At least one iOS application is published in the app store.
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Pod.
- Good experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good Knowledge of Realm Swift, Alamofire/Promise Kit, SwiftyJSON.
Job Title: Backend Developer
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient PHP Laravel code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Create robust REST APIs that connect with third-party payment providers
- Sound Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, Lumen)
- Working knowledge of Database Systems (Mysql, Postgres, Maria db)
- Experience using Digital ocean, and, or AWS
- Familiarity with using Linux commands (centos or Ubuntu)
- Familiarity with nginx and apache
- Ability to use git
- Good understanding of building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Oauth2 and JWT Authentication
- Bonus points for celery, Redis, Docker, Ansible, RabbitMQ
Deadline: 7th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.