Recent Job in an Independent Energy Efficiency Company for Front Desk Officer
Aldelia Group – Our client, an independent Energy Efficiency company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance and make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises
- 1-2 years Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Physically Challenged Candidate is Preferred.
- University Degree – additional qualifications will be a plus
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please include your current and expected salary.