Recent Job Openings at BA Gladiators Limited, 21st August, 2019
BA Gladiators Limited – Our client, a technology driven company that provides an array of technology, media and business development solutions across many industries is seeking to recruit qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website/WordPress/Software Developer
Job type: Full Time
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- If you are looking to join a company that utilizes innovative solutions when solving business needs, prides itself in providing a structured working environment where employees can gain valuable hands-on work experience whilst learning and developing their existing skills, where team work is valued and employees are engaged, challenged and recognized at all times, then this is role is for you.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building websites from conception to completion and will be required to assume a series of innovative web projects to build web-based applications for the purpose of solving real life problems. A critical and analytical mind is needed to successfully carry out this role.
- You will be liaising with clients identifying their business needs & problems and solving them.
Your duties will include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Incorporate analytic insights in solutions developed
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling web projects
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Creating custom plugins and modules for WordPress as well as developing a theme around WordPress
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
Other Relevant Skills & Qualifications
- You must be familiar with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, Java, Python, C++, as well as using MVC frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, AngularJS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Material design, etc.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices in Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and Object Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with CMS systems such as WordPress, developing plugins & themes, for such systems, and interfacing with existing 3rd Party APIs.
- Developing Mobile Applications for iPhone, Android, & Windows Phone.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines working and mastering diverse web technologies and techniques
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distil the most important/relevant information
- Previous Sales & Marketing experience will be desirable.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively within a team
- Able to work unsupervised.
Negotiable based on experience.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV and cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.