SA&B Mega Resource Limited is a fully integrated Marketing Communications company with immense capacity to provide bespoke and premium 360 degree communication and marketing solutions to its exclusive clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support a busy managing director of a multi division company in Lekki. He or she must be:
- Diligent, have ability to use latest office technology tools.
- Proactive, be able to multi task and be diplomatic
- Experience working for a managing director is required.
- Well organised, great time management skills
- Be able to act without guidance.
Some of the duties will include and definitely not limited to:
- Managing diaries and organisation meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/ executive.
- Reminding the manager/ executives important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, completing preparing reports, presentations and correspondent.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate must stay with Lekki/ Ajah environs.
Job Title: Copywriter
- We have an exciting opportunity for a professional copywriter to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Copywriters would create advertising text and promotional content for companies.
- A bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Writing or Marketing, as well as experience in the aforementioned area of discipline is needed here at SA&B Mega Resources Limited.
- The copywriter should be creative, have good communications skills and immense knowledge of sales and marketing strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize a variety of writing styles appropriate for our company
- Adhere to our policies and procedures
- Follow our brand guide
- Execute content projects as assigned
- Publish content on web pages and social media channels
- Monitor content success and progress
- Monitor traffic and conversion
- Give insights on the content performance
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of creative directors, freelance writers, editors, and publishers
- Collaborate with graphic designers and create visually attractive pieces of content
- Review and suggest improvements for the content written by other writers
- Copywriter would be responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. The typical creative process involves:
- Discussing the client’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients, modifying copy until the client is satisfied, overseeing the production phase.
- Previous working experience as a copywriter for 2- 3 year(s)
- BA degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience with proofreading
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Sending only your CV does not qualify for the job. Attach your “Profile/Portfolio” showing work done by you
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.