Recent Job Openings in an FMCG) Industry, 13th August, 2019
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The successful candidate will monitor cash flow, create financial reports, verify figures, and prepare financial forecasts.
- Conversant and working experience in ERP environment
- Preparation of daily bank balance position / Daily Finance Report
- Bank reconciliations on daily basis
- Margin money reconciliation
- LC / BC position reconciliation
- Maintain the LG movement & status lists up-to-date at all times.
- Responsible for the accounting for the LC movements in the books
- Calculation and posting of OD interest
- Calculation and posting of LC Interest and LC charges
- OD and STF and other loan Position
- Preparing Bid letters.
- Forex related works and follow up with banks
- Authorising all vouchers emanating from bank reconciliation once its correctness is ensured.
- Checking and approving daily bank reconciliation and ensure:
- That all pending debits in bank statements are treated and accounted on daily basis.
- All lodgments entered in tally are reflecting in bank statement….
- Preparing and presenting monthly projected and actual cash flow for each coming month before end of month.
- Ensuring correct and timely LC/BC reports every day.
- Follow up with banks for any excess charge or debits.
- Ensuring that system of daily bank reconciliation and daily collection/lodgment reconciliation
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance or related course
- CPA, CMA, CFA is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Treasury function of a corporate environment
- Current / previous experience in the banking sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of ARC (Accounts Receivable Cycle) and APC (Accounts Payable Cycle).
- Knowledge of LC (Letter of Credit) procedures: opening, follow-up and settlement.
- Basic Knowledge of loans administration.
- Excellent Skill in written and oral communication and interpersonal
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with high attention to details
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications: MS Office especially Excel.
- Skill in managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Very good negotiation skills
Job Title: Sales Support Executive / Data Analyst
- Analyze Sales Data
- Develop Projections and Forecasts
- Guide Marketing Efforts
- Examine Company Budgets
- Present Reports to Company Leadership.
- The successful candidate will turn sales data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions for management.
- Analyze past sales data and market trends and use those analyses to produce sales forecasts and strategies.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support business decision by tracking and providing reports on opportunity/threat analysis, promotional ROI and forecasting sales.
- Examines company’s production, distribution, and marketing systems to address possible shortcomings.
- Work with internal partners to apply sales data to organizational development.
- Contribute to the streamlining of the sales process.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to create promotional activities and suggest other methods to boost sales.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans of sales force and distributors to identify improvements
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- To provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue, and develop promotional campaigns and budgets.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Minimum 3-7 yrs. exp. of the sales coordination and FMCG market dynamics
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Must possess strong analytical skills to detect patterns and trends,
- Strong communications skills,
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Adept at queries
- Report writing
- Team coordination
- Presentation skills
- Presenting findings
- Strong presentation skill
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Inclination & drive to handle sales support activities
- Collaborative & creative approach to problem-solving
Deadline: 21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.