Recent Job Opportunities at Housessories Limited, 21st August, 2019
Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price . Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products to suit your space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Logistics Officer
- The Job functional area is Supply Chain and the minimum required experience is 3years, with a Bachelor’s Degree in the related field.
- The Supply chain manager shall be providing procurement advisory support with little or no supervision,
- Implement supply chain strategies to meet the Organization’s objective.
- Analyze inventories
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors or freight forwarders.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Receive & process commercial and technical tender for submission to the client. Also, the Preferred candidate is expected to have a good grasp of the Supply Chain Process and have excellent relationship management skills
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- This role is accountable for regional marketing service delivery through the implementation of a customized regional marketing strategy.
- The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results via the efforts of others over periods of up to a year.
- Implements a customized marketing strategy.
- Implements client-base management and leads strategy.
- Drives the successful marketing roll-out of new products or enhancements in regions.
- Implements processes to ensure brand integrity in areas.
- Provides region and areas with researched market intelligence to help inform sales planning process.
Key Result Areas Brand Management
- Implements processes to ensure brand integrity in area. Marketing Service Delivery:
- Implements customised marketing strategy through efforts of others over periods of up to a year
- Drives the successful marketing roll-out of new products or enhancements in the regions.
- Provides region and areas with researched market intelligence to help inform the sales planning process. Leads Management:
- Implements client-base management and leads strategy. Team Effectiveness:
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks and output quality, over periods of up to a year.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Plans and assigns work over periods of 3 months to a year.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.