Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group, The Persianas Group has grown significantly since being founded in 1990 and established a proven capability to initiate, secure, construct, deliver and manage real estate developments across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Inventory Supervisor
- The Procurement and Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing and streamlining the ordering, receiving, and inventory management side of cinema operations.
- He/ she will oversee the procurement and inventory levels of cinema concession stock items. He will lead a team of stock controllers in all locations in all responsibilities including inventory levels in all locations, stock requests, vendor analysis, cost price management, daily deliveries, and establishment of procurement best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role or 3+ years progressive experience in Logistics & Supply Chain Optimization
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Hands on at Sourcing and Supplier Relations
- Excellent record keeping and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data: must be able to calculate end of month value of inventory, receivables and.
- Ability to generate purchase orders
- Ability to calculate yield per head, shrinkage, bad and damages
Job Title: Technical Assistant (IT)
- The PC Technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance.
- The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive equipment support experience with PC’s.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Working knowledge of social media, design and web based marketing.
- On-call availability.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.