Recent Job Vacancy for Front Desk Officer at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Time & self-management skills.
- OND/HND, BSc in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.