Recent Jobs for International Treasury Manager at Chaka.ng
Chaka an Investment Passport to trade Nigerian, US and International Stock Markets. We provide first-class access to Equities and ETFs in 40+ countries from Apple to Alibaba to GTBank and thousands more.
We’re backed by some of the founders and early investors in Flutterwave, Andela, Paystack, Fibre and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Treasury Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We’re recruiting for an International Treasury Manager to handle Risk Management, FX Hedging, and Assets & Liability Management on our platform.
- The International Treasury Manager should have skills and/or experiences in some or all of: Risk Management, Treasury Operations, and Settlement.
- This position contributes to the company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking and money flow structure to support our service while overseeing daily operational activities.
- The role will manage all aspects of FX, Treasury & Risk Operations activities. This role will report to the CEO.
- In this challenging and fast paced position, you will play a lead role in building our early financial operations team and ensuring that our customers and partners always have the stocks and cash they expect.
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team at the ground floor and help to build it.
- 3+ years with relevant financial experience
- Tech-savvy and motivated to learn about the intersection of finance and technology
- CFA-track preferred but optional
- Build/Lead/Manage Financial Operations team
- Managing daily FX trading/sourcing for operations & to mitigate foreign exchange risk.
- Manage local and global bank, bureau de change relationships, account structures, documentation and system entitlements.
- Primary contact with respect to assisting and resolving fx sourcing, bank and payment transaction issues.
- Mitigating risk through signatory and banking access.
- Recommend and implement solutions to strengthen operational controls and incorporate best practices.
- Analyze and consolidate Treasury cash flow forecast for FX conversions.
- Ensure compliance and accurate internal/external reporting to auditors and brokerage partners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online