Recent Vacancies at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL), Aug., 2019
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sculptor
- Must have good knowledge of fine Arts and be creative.
- Must have produced ceramic sculpture/bronze.
- Knows how to sketch before producing.
- Digital Sculpturizing will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
- The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company.
- They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness.
- Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility.
- Research target audience and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, video, and image content.
- Monitor web traffic.
- Develop optimal posting schedule.
- Research and source material for content. Working with sales and marketing team to create ideas.
- First degree in any related field.
- 2 to 3 years experience as a social media coordinator.
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Graphic Design and eye for details.
Deadline: 16th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.