Recent Vacancies at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A bright enthusiastic and confident graduate level professional with proven interest and demonstrable track record in sales is required to grow Business Development team
- The successful Business Development applicant will be working for a friendly, exciting, vibrant company set to expand rapidly
- This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking to develop a career in sales.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a passion for client interaction, Business Development and presentations working within a vibrant and exciting industry.
- The successful Business Development candidate will have excellent business development skills, great communication and negotiation skills as well as high personal standards and string desire to develop their sales career and develop within a growing business.
- Generate new business from current clients and database
- Using a consultative approach, build and maintain positive business relationships with key stakeholders, the current client base and potential clients through a consultative approach and using creative solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and client satisfaction is maximised
- Provide proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Develop a strategy to maximise the potential for the business
- Write accurate and detailed reports as required
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritize time and workload
- Excellent negotiator
Job Title: Corporate Security Guard
- Prudential Estates Investors Network requires Corporate Security Guards to join their team, at our corporate office
- We are looking for a motivated and professional individuals who resides on the mainland
- This is an 8am-6pm job, Monday to Friday.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Running minor errands
- Office cleaning
- Co-ordinating visitors
- Controlling access
- Searching of staffs
- Responsible for company properties
- Carrying out foot patrols of the office building perimeter
- Assisting in taking courier deliveries
- Corporate security experience is not necessary, but hopeful candidates should have the following attributes:
- Very strong customer service skills.
- Key interpersonal skills
- Good time-keeping
- Ability to learn and retain protocol.
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.