Recent Vacancy for Accountant at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels, is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Accurate and timely preparation of invoices in accordance with the relevant contract conditions
- Verify authorized supporting documentation for invoice details
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure financial data is coded and properly entered in
- Successful invoice submission through clients systems as required in contracts
- You are expected to send invoices to Account Managers that are concerned and request them to acknowledge receipt
- Clients weekly updated statement must be sent to the clients and copy the Account Managers and COF
- You are expected to keep updated excel ledgers for all clients
- You are required to prepare daily and weekly reports
- Ensure daily tickets reconciliation with daily TJQ from Amadeus
- Successful invoice submission through clients systems are required in contracts
- Ensure contract details are accurately set up in the invoicing system and updated in a timely manner
- Check invoices for discrepancies in price, quantity and items.
- Support the successful collection of funds from the client through dispute resolution as required
- Maintain filing and archiving procedures
- Maintain filing and archiving
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.