Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assist Manager, Budget & Reporting
Employment contract: Residential/Permanent.
- We are currently recruiting an Assistant Manager, Budget and Reporting for Eni, based in Nigeria, Abuja. The duties of the role will be the preparation of the management reporting packages (Budget, Forecast and Actual), carrying out controls of NAE Financial Reporting to Head Office in accordance with ENI requirements.
Key Responsibilities are
- To provide accurate financial reporting according to Group Accounting principles and deadlines.
- To prepare a correct and accurate financial statement according to the international accounting standards.
- To control bookings and accounting procedure in order to guarantee a correct reporting.
- To liaise with external auditors over the mid year and year end financial statement preparation.
- To monitor the company expenditures in order to avoid over budget costs and support the cost control highlighting in a timely and prompt manner variances between actual and budgeted expenses.
- To comply with the requirements of the different policies and procedures of the Company, applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
- To record the variances between actual and budgeted results, highlighting the respective reasons.
- To prepare the company yearly budget and the four years plan according to the head office standards.
- To improve and update the existing reporting procedures, with the proper application of SOA requirements and rules.
- Skilled in accounting.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of english language.
- Well organised and adaptable to changes.
- Ability to interpret and implement tax provisions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of tax administration.
- Hard working.
- 6-8 years of work experience or minimum three years in a same position.
- BSc/ HND Accounting or any social sciences.
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACIT, ACCA) will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online