Recent Vacancy for Data Collection Officer at Neem Foundation
Neem Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded as a direct response to the problem of insecurity in Nigeria. The Foundation was established under Nigerian law in January 2016 and is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are committed to improving the lives of those affected by the insurgency and preventing violence through building inclusive communities and providing and raising the standards of psychosocial care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Collection Officer (Short Term)
- Graduate in any discipline (knowledge of conducting research would be advantageous)
- Hausa (an added advantage).
- Personal Transportation (would be beneficial).
- Good interpersonal verbal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills;
Deadline: 14th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.