Recent Vacancy for Quality Assurance Manager at Presco Plc
Presco Plc is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- To lead and implement the quality and food safety management system, programs and procedures that comply with standards, policies, codes of practices and local legislation.
- To monitor and increase quality of the product. To be the warrantor offood safety.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Lab Science Technology Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of Quality Management ISO 9001,150 22000, ISO 19011, FSSC-Q.
- Knowledge of Management of controls, tests and diagnostics.
- Knowledge of the principles of certification.
- Knowledge of legal and normative requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Put in place and maintain certificates (e.g ISO, FSSC…);
- Lead actions linked with quality and food safety (QFS) policies of group and country;
- Follow up non-compliances in terms of QFS and corrective actions;
- Put in place corrective and preventive actions;
- Planning and follow up of the continuous improvement action plans;
- Follow up of actions of external recommendations (Customers etc); Lead internal audits (based on ISO19001).
- Ensure the quality of all manufacturing inputs (from the beginning of the production cycle to the end).
- Ensure the quality of the finished product (conform with legality and customers requirements).
- Ensure the accuracy of quality control analyses
- Writing procedures;
- Ensure proper implementation of QFS procedures and documents;
- Permanent watch on qualitative and regulatory standards.
- Coordination of QFS activities at all factories under its authority;
- Sensitization of all the employees regarding QFS.
Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Applications to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061, Benin City,
Send by email to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin, Edo State.