Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychologist (Research and Development Executive)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- It seeks to engage a Psychologist Research and Development Officer. The ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate an interest in the application of psychological principals and theories for improvement of human performance, training and education.
- The individual will be responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and applications within the Organisation and decision making towards what ideas are worth pursuing.
- The successful candidate will be expected to stay informed on what is happening in the research and development field at large in order to make sure the company is up-to-date and current with the most advanced R&D developments.
- B.Sc in Psychology is mandatory
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Minimum One (1) year experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to handle large data sets including reporting and other evaluation procedures
- Basic knowledge of experimental design, research methods, and data analyses
- Ability to communicate verbally and written with clarity
- keen ability to pay attention to details
- Display of Leadership and Managerial skills
- A strong sense of creativity to aid process thinking
- Work with Statistical soft wares
- Data interpretation
- Excellent researcher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer skills.
A Research and Development (R&D) Officer performs a number of highly important roles within an organization and they are as follows:
- Spearhead research activities and gather market intelligence report for business development purposes.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analysis of data using computer software
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets and written reports summarizing research results
- Develop and implement product quality control procedures
- Authoring assessments for Clients
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Use standard psychological tests for assessment
- Plan intervention programs and conduct program evaluations
- Direct the development and execution of analytical and/or research activities to provide senior management with information and tools for strategic decision making and planning
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online