Recruitment for Graduate Data Analyst at Asharami Energy Limited
Asharami Energy Limited, a Sahara Group Company, is an oil exploration and production company with a strategy to deliver long term and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Data Analyst is responsible for extensive data analysis, structuring, cleaning and modelling to enable management make easier decisions and measure specific business performances.
- The Data Analyst will perform activities including evaluation of technology solutions, process design and re-engineering as well as synthesis of innovative business solutions.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Management Science.
- 1 – 3 years of cognate working (Post-NYSC) experience. in Business/Data Analysis.
- Proven record of delivering outstanding results.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for effective presentation of ideas.
- Leadership and relationship management skills.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Confidence and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Efficient time management.
- A team player with an international outlook.
- Internal-All Units in Asharami Synergy Plc and Sahara Group.
- External-Prospective vendors and innovation partners such as: Oracle, etc.
- Data re-engineering, clean-up, structuring and modelling.
- Synthesis of tech ideas to solve current and future business problems.
- Documentation of business cases to evaluate new ideas and concepts.
- Documentation of data flow diagrams, flowcharts, etc for the communication of ideas to application developers.
- Evaluation of solutions presented by app developers to ensure they meet requirements.
- Creation of business solutions from analysis of simple to complex datasets.
- Championing activities that can funnel innovative ideas to the business.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online