Regional Sales Agronomist Job at the Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Agronomist
- Regional Sales Agronomists would sell AgroZ® Bag, Net, Crate, Shade Net, Bird Net, Ground Cover and Fruit & Veg net-bag.
- The role will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to at least degree level in Agronomy discipline
- A minimum of five years’ experience in sales and promotions
- Experience in one of the following areas is essential: Seed, Fertilizer, Pesticide, Farm Equipment or Agricultural inputs.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically
- A proven track record in planning and achieving sales and promotion targets
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili is essential
- A proven track record in managing and motivating others Salary and Benefits Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications, experience and track record.
- Leadership Capability
- Ability to think independently, creatively and strategically
- Relationship Management to drive collaboration for specific outcomes (co-create for innovation)
- Co-ordination and planning
- Attention to detail and a delivery mindset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating Distribution Infrastructure of Ag-Dealers in the territory
- Recruit, train & manage a team of Sales Promoters
- Defining sales and promotion strategies vis-à-vis competition
- Distribute Products in appointed potential Ag-Dealers by agreed period
- Control sales collections & keep the outstanding within agreed limits
- Participate in field days and agribusiness fairs for increasing consumer awareness & off-take
- Lease with Government Agricultural Officers and NGOs for dissemination of the technology to the farmers.
Remuneration and Benefits
Very attractive pay plus benefits.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Regional Sales Agronomist_Lagos) as subject to: email@example.com