Risk Advisor – Governance, Regulatory & Risk Job at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Job Title: Risk Advisory – Governance, Regulatory & Risk
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
About Risk Advisory
- Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
- Assess and develop internal control policies and procedures for financial and/or operational processes.
- Lead small teams through evaluation and development of internal control policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate specialty in several business processes end to end, key controls and reporting, and intersection with regulatory compliance process.
- Lead small teams on performing risk assessment and developing an internal audit plan.
- Lead small teams on smaller clients through process improvement leveraging leading practices.
- Identify gaps and recommends feasible remediation to client. Design solutions to mitigate risk and build control structure.
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with the Firm’s standards and ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Proficiently writes audit report, with appropriate formatting.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA,CIA CISA, etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instil confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deadline: Thursday, 29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online