Sales Support Engineer Vacancy at O’leams Oilfield Services Limited
O’leams Oilfield Services Limited – We are a company duly registered here in Nigeria as a limited liability company. We are passionately engaged in the business of sales, distribution and installation of World class, Award winning safety tools and equipment to both private and public establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Engineer
- We are looking for an individual who can use our system of products and their own creativity to help develop safe, cost-effective solutions for our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent e-mail and inbox management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain responsibility for personal objectives
- Some experience with Graphic Design and/or 3-D modeling Typing min 30 WPM
- Ability to multi-task and handle conflicting demands.
- Experience with problem solving and troubleshooting
- Daily Responsibility Receive, prioritize, and organize an inflow of phone calls, emails, and online chat sessions in an environment where the intensity cycles between peaks and valleys
- Promptly greet prospects and get to know them personally while establishing a mutual understanding of our sales process
- Interview prospects about their concerns and uncover business problems, financial expectations, and buying process for making decisions
- Design and present easy to understand proposals that communicate high value in our solutions
- Educate and communicate product information, as well as code requirements, to customers who may not be familiar with industry standards or terminology
- Negotiate price, terms, lead times and order information with the customer to win contracts and generate revenue
- Ideal candidates will have excellent phone-based customer handling skills, the ability to balance and prioritize a consistent flow of incoming work, and the technical skills to understand the constraints and regulations associated with our products.
- Training will be provided, so aptitude and attitude are more important than existing knowledge.
- Ideal Profile Cares about and desires to serve customers, colleagues, and partners
- Excited to answer the phone and forge new relationships
- Humble and honest about both strengths and weaknesses, not afraid to ask for help
- Does the right thing for the customer, always Courageously offers suggestions and ideas while setting aside ego
- Asks good questions and listens actively
- Seeks self-improvement and professional development Honors customers, colleagues, and partners with a professional image
- Encourages customers, colleagues, and partners with words and actions
- Willingness to adopt new technologies
- Ideal Experience Two (2) years working in a professional environment
- Achieved a higher National Diploma or Vsc with Demonstrated time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Provide visual aids to customers using hand drawn sketches or Sketchup software ·
- Follow a systematic approach for logging customer interactions and for setting follow-ups on current opportunities.
- Accountability Regularly communicate customer, opportunity, and order information with O’leams management and other team members to enable better business decision making
- Regularly update CRM data including sales activity, customer and opportunity data, and pipeline forecasting
- Coordinate coverage with team members to maintain a highly responsive posture for our customers Learning and Development Learn and stay current on a large amount of technical product information to match appropriate solutions to customer needs
- Observe and report on trends, workload, business problems, and market opportunities
- Maintain a plan for personal growth, continuing education, and skill development Opportunity at O’leams .
- You are expected to have a fair knowledge on how to successfully interview, analyze, consult, and guide potential customers to the right solutions
- We’ll train you to design custom projects and solutions, and follow up effectively to add value.
- You are also expected to know how to manage a dynamic pipeline of sales opportunity and how to deliver consistent results
- You must understand your personality, strengths, and weaknesses to better understand how you can grow and learn effectively
- We’re committed to your personal and professional development so that you become much more valuable to the marketplace through the time you spend at O’leams.
Deadline: 16th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.