Discovery Travel & Tours Limited is a leader in the Aviation Industry and Travel Management geared towards providing Professional, Excellent, High quality customer focused services through Technology and Integrity while being Innovative at our solutions. We have the ability to administer a Company-wide travel policy with exceptional data management capability. The company has in place a team that boast of integrity arising from different fields and backgrounds
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing/Reservation Agent
Qualifications and Experience
- HND / B.Sc in any field.
- 2 years of working experience in airline ticketing.
- Customer service skills required
- Must know how to issue tickets with either Amadeus and Galileo software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Profound knowledge of all IATA ticketing regulations
- Handle deposits and payments for bookings.
- Sell Services and Product like Hotels and cruises package deals; car rental facilities sell additional insurance packages and car upgrades; and airlines sell seats with additional legroom and services etc
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Stay within the client’s budget
- Review visas and other travel necessities.
- Resolve issues and emergencies
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title”as the subject of the email.