Vacancy for Accountant at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-10 years Accounting skills ,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management
- B.Sc /HND in Accounting not lower than second class lower division. ICAN or ACCA Qualified is preferred.
- Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.