Vacancy for Client Relationship Manager (Nurse) at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager (Nurse)
- The client relationship manager works closely with the team to manage relationships with clients.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 year(s) experience.
- B.Sc Nursing from a reputable institution
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with HMO Sales Executive.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Deadline; 7th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using “CRM Nurse” as mail title to: email@example.com