Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Social Stationary Printing company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags is looking for a high-performing individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job ref.: STW/1131/DG
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Production
- The in-house Graphics Designer will a part of the creative team responsible for designing artworks suitable to the customer’s request in relation to the occasion.
- Planning concepts and jobs by working with relevant information provided by customers and customer service unit
- Working closely with the Production staff and Customer service personnel to deliver quality and excellent jobs Illustrate concepts by designing artwork and arranging jobs
- Ensuring quality, attention to details and creativity in the designing customer’s job
- Designing and generate new concepts for the company
- Providing design support to all units in the company
- Attending to customer’s job promptly to meet given deadlines
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/HND in related field
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year experience as a graphics designer, with body of work to show for it
- Candidate must stay updated on emerging software that will be an added value to the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs
- Candidate must have the ability to think creatively to generate designs and concepts
- Candidate must be able to use computer software to create designs
- Must have working experience in a printing company. (This is Key)
- Must have the ability to learn fast on the job.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be emotionally mature.
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative, creative and smart
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using the role “Graphics Designer” as the subject of your application.