Vacancy for Head of Accounts at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- ICAN qualification.
- A least seven (10) years’ experience total or five (7) years within the industry in financial reporting, planning & budgetary control, funds management, performance management, ta& statutory reporting.
- Must have experience in core finance operations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office application.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good communication Skills
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Auditing experience
- Compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Preparing Financial reports
- Analyzing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls
- Ensuring excellent credit control
- Ensuring sound cash flow management
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes
- Train other accounts staff on business finance issues and operations
Deadline: 14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail