Vacancy for Hospital Concierge at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Concierge
Job Type: Full time
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Hospital Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Conflict management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Polite and amicable approach to patient/visitors/work colleagues
- Ability to ensure a cohesive approach between departments.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good Multi-tasking abilities
- Must be able to work well under pressure and must be adaptable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist patients and visitors on arrival at the hospital by directing, accompanying (if required) them to where they need to go to.
- Expected to move around various areas of the hospital attending to any issues that may arise with regards to billing and generally assisting patients.
- Gathers Data Relevant to the patient Admission, Discharge, Diagnosis, Insurance, Socioeconomic needs and barriers to care.
- Contacts patients within 3-5 days of discharge to follow up on appointments and inquire as to how the patient is doing since being discharged.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online