Vacancy for Junior Marketing Manager at 63 WebStudio
63 WebStudio is an innovative Web Design startup focused on delivering quality websites to SMEs, brands and entrepreneurs in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are in need of a young and ambitious individual with a background and experience in Digital Marketing to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement strategies for generating and qualifying leads for new business by identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate in order to drive sales for the company brand.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing and establish social media presence for the company, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
Core Role Requirements:
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website,
- Prioritize and communicate day to day project activities to Business Development,
- Responsible for planning and budgetary needs of all digital marketing,
- Maintain constant social media presence across all digital channel,
- Drive product sales through relationships and maintaining consistency in how products are advertised,
- Sell the company’s brand by recommending value-added solutions and develop business strategy,
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns,
- Manage Hollaport’s online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Manage and generate content across all Social Media platforms,
- Develop and implement social media strategies on behalf of the company,
- Manage and redesign company website as applicable to improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates,
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.