PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multi-Media Designer – Internal Firm Services (Clients and Market Development)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00219
Job type: Permanent
Department: Internal Firm Services
About the Multi-media designer
- We’re looking for an energetic individual who is thoughtful, and who has the creative ability to contribute their photography, videography, and audio storytelling skills to our team.
- As a member of the Marketing team (Creative) of PwC, you’ll be exposed to thousands of creators from across the continent. You’ll learn a lot about different industries, and you’ll use images and sound to help people see businesses in Africa in new and exciting ways.
- This is an opportunity to work alongside a highly innovative team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role based in Lagos, Nigeria.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Photograph and video PwC events, case studies and other narrative projects.
- Oversee preproduction and production stages of videos with creative team lead·
- Create custom images and original stock content·
- Edit photos and video for publication across platforms·
- Assist with podcast production ·
- Contribute to social media storytelling efforts including content creation – photo, video and audio, according to a predetermined editorial calendar
What it takes to Succeed in this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Design-related field. Minimum three (2) years professional experience in multimedia design.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots.
- Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment
- Proficient in video ingest and logging process, transcoding and various video codecs, formats and standards.
- Proficient in audio editing, music editing, mixing and mastering.
- Proficient in non-linear video editing (experienced with a variety of software)
- Experience with Apple Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro 7 and X).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Premier, Media Encoder, PhotoshopExperience with audio recording and editing software (ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Pro).
- Experience with various software and standards for video encoding, authoring and output for distribution to various formats, including DVD and web-distribution.Experience with interview transcription and Closed Captioning software and formats.
- Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends.Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
- Experience with EFP, digital post-production, various video formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for distribution.
- Experience in still photography.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Familiarity with animation and creating motion graphics ·
- Basic programming language knowledge
Deadline: 22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online