Vacancy for Regional Sales Manager at Alan & Grant
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified region of the country with an aim to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in a FMCG Sales role
- Good knowledge in forecast management
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good team management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Good ethical standard and high level of integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Head of Sales & Marketing on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified region.
- Assist the Head of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Area Sales Managers to ensure execution of plans and objective realization.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of targets set by the company for the specified region while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensures proper and accurate compilation of sales & stock records as well as prompt forwarding to the Head of Sales & marketing on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure prompt and accurate execution of all orders.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online