Vacancy for Restaurant Outlet Manager at Louis Valentino Prixair
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Outlet Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Restaurant Outlet Manager would be responsible for supervising daily outlet operations in selected outlet(s) and assisting with menu planning, maintaining sanitation standards and assisting servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- This role shall strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- The constant training of the Staff and maintaining the Operations’ consistency would be the main objective as well as Maximizing revenue and net profit by controlling operational expenses.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in related field
- 5 years’ cognate experience with at least 3 years supervisory experience in a restaurant & catering business, including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Experience with marinated & smoked products would be a huge plus
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Energy and stamina
- Ability to work extended hours when required.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management;
- Managing and monitoring the restaurant budget to ensure that set targets are met;
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times;
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff;
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule;
- Ensures compliance to HACCP standards and Health and safety standards
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash handling policy, internal control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labour costs, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions;
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection;
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown;
- Responsible for planning and organizing local store marketing activities;
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment;
- Arranging and organizing the Rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations;
- Adequate planning and co-ordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”;
- Ensure that all inventory received and final product meet the required quality standards;
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards;
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc.);
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc.) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required;
- Providing daily and weekly sales, profit and other management reports to Management;
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints;
- Additional responsibilities such as outdoor catering may be occasionally assigned.
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
Note Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.