Vacancy for Vice Principal Administration at Cherryfield College
Cherryfield College – The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice Principal Administration
- The vice principal administration is a key member of the senior management team and is responsible for supervising and overseeing all administrative and pastoral matters relating to the school.
- Also, ensures a close working relationship with the principal on a daily basis to ensure a smooth running of the school.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative/ supervisory role with general management experience.
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must be passionate about education and working with children
- Minimum qualification, BA/B.Sc or a Master’s degree in Education Administration or leadership is an added advantage.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Experience with strategic planning and student/staff development
Deadline: 5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials via email to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the e-mail
Submit at the school premises at:
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,