Vacant Job Positions at Lorache Group, 7th August, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Registration of premises with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Facilitating contract manufacturing of products
- Facilitating businesses within the Pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria
- Co-ordination of tenders for healthcare supplies
- Co-ordination of clinical presentations and meetings with Private Sector clinics, Federal and State government Health institutions
- Co-ordination of imports of finished formulations and APIs
- Liaising with bodies such as the: Pharmaceutical Group of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (PMGMAN); National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC); Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Pharmaceutical
- Society of Nigeria (PSN), Federal and State Ministries of Health, Customs and Excise Authorities
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Minna, Niger
- The manager of manufacturing engineering position oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency;
- Ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively and is responsible for the development.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- The maintenance manager oversees the maintenance of buildings and mechanical systems within these buildings.
- They control the installation, repair, and upkeep of their employers’ property, for systems such as elevators.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.