Website Administrator/Graphics Designer Job at Hamudo Facility Services
Hamudo Facility Services is a renowned facility management service which delivers consistent quality through trained personnel and process frameworks providing best-practice facility management and service innovation. We offer a strong bias for action, a rigorous focus on results, value created through Insight and we are the right people powered by the right platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Administrator/Graphics Designer
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.