Workforce Group Graduate Digital Marketing Academy Recruitment, 2019
Title: Digital Marketing Academy Program
- We are looking to hire smart, young, vibrant graduates into its Digital Marketing Academy Program. Ideal candidates for this role must be passionate about writing, possess an entrepreneurial mindset, show adaptability and willingness to commit two (2) years in growing their career with the firm.
- Have 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM will be an added advantage.
- Experience in creative content writing and copy writing.
- Creative-thinking ability
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Not older than 27 years old as at the date of application.
- A BSc in English Language from an accredited university is preferred.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) first degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills.
At the end of the programme, trainees will:
- Have a good understanding of all Social Media, Content and Advertising Channels, Best Practices and Strategies.
- Be proficient in a range of Google Online Advertising tools and other relevant Digital applications.
- Ability to execute well-structured integrated Digital Marketing strategies.
- Understand how to analyse Digital Marketing activities and make decisions using analytics.
- Ability to use social media platforms to create online experiences that increase customer engagement and create sales opportunities.
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.