Apply for Nationwide Recruitment at Creatella, 23rd September, 2019
Creatella – We are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Skilled Back End Developer | Laravel and DevOps
What You’ll Do
- Build projects from the ground up, making them beautiful, intuitive and delightful
- Work closely with our team, learning from pros and developing interns
- Grow as a badass engineer, learning the best technologies to write hybrid apps
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your goals, whatever they may be
What We Offer You
- Exciting, dynamic projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- Others: Work comfortably from home, remotely, at flexible hours
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel
- Good experience in handling React Projects
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Golang, gRPC, microservice, DevOps, CI/CD is a bonus
- Available full-time 40 hours/week or more
- Experience on a remote team a plus
Personal Qualities (as important as skills!):
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back 😉
Deadline: 31st December, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.